Jessica M. Eaglin
Associate Professor of Law
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 856-0694
- Location Baier Hall 261
- B.A., Spelman College 2005
- M.A., Duke University 2008
- J.D., Duke University School of Law 2008
- Appointed Princeton University Law and Public Affairs Fellow, 2017-18
- Joined the Maurer School of Law faculty in 2015
- Clerked with the Honorable Damon J. Keith for the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Scholarship focuses on recent sentencing reforms and mass incarceration
Jessica M. Eaglin joined the Maurer School of Law in 2015 after several years of experience in private practice and as a judicial clerk. She served as counsel in the Justice Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law and clerked for Hon. Damon J. Keith of the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. She was also a litigation associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP in New York City. She is an expert in criminal law, evidence, and federal sentencing law.
In addition to her JD degree from Duke University School of Law, she holds an M.A. in literature from Duke University and a B.A. in English from Spelman College, where she graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. She served as a Law and Public Affairs Fellow at Princeton University during 2017-18.
In the media
- Quoted in "2017-2018 LAPA Fellows include alumnus, health law specialist," The Daily Princetonian (04/12/2017)