Why it matters
A nationwide network
Our 10,000+ alumni live and work in all 50 states, creating a network of supportive and diverse connections.
Alumni servicesIn an effort to support the ongoing needs of our alumni, the Law School offers a variety of services and resources to its alumni, including:
- Providing employment services and resources to graduates of the school
- Sharing important news and information through Class Notes
- Keeping alumni informed about Law School activities through publications and social networking on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Connecting alumni in various cities throughout the country and world
- Providing alumni information through the Alumni Directory
- Providing unofficial law records and official transcripts. To obtain a copy of your unofficial Law School Record, or any other documents from your file, please submit a signed Document Request Form to our Office Of Student Affairs (lawOSA@indiana.edu). Official transcripts can only be obtained from the IU Office of the Registrar.
- Providing Law Library services, and
- Providing access to easy on-line giving.