Reciprocity entitles a visitor to use the office for a 90-day period from the date of original request. We will provide reasonable use of our resources to students and alumni of other law schools on the following basis:
- Services are available only to students/graduates whose law schools grant reciprocal privileges to students/graduates of Indiana Law.
- Requests for reciprocity must sent to email@example.com.
- Individuals other than Indiana Law students are not permitted to participate in on-campus interviews with employers.
- No reciprocity will be granted between August 1 and November 1
- Indiana Law’s assistant dean has the discretion to deny services to individuals who demonstrate inappropriate attitudes or behaviors.
Reciprocal services are limited to:
- Access to job listings (provided the school seeking reciprocity allows Indiana Law students and graduates the same privileges)
- Use of resource library and publications