What happens during a Federal Government shutdown?
If you’re interested in what might happen to some government resources in the event of a shutdown, read on.
- CRS Report, Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects (RL3460, February 18, 2011)
- Feds prep for e-gov shutdown – White House: ‘Most websites will not continue’ during federal shutdown, Computerworld, April 6, 2011
- Office of the Federal Register: Government Shutdown Procedures
- Government shutdown: Frequently Asked Questions, Washington Post, April 2, 2011
- Office of Personnel Management, The Potential Impact of a Lapse in Appropriations on Federal Employees