New Request Delivery Service
No more trekking across campus! Patrons may now receive items from other IU libraries directly through IUCAT’s Request Delivery service. Most circulating materials can be obtained through Request Delivery. Items excluded from the service include non-circulating materials, such as reference books and periodicals, materials that are checked out, reserve and short-loan items.
To use Request Delivery:-
- Log in to IUCAT.
- Search for item and click on the Request Delivery link located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select Bloomington Law Library from the drop-down box.
- Select a date after which you will no longer need the item and click the Request Delivery button.
- You will be informed by email when your book is ready to be picked up from the Law Library circulation desk. Delivery takes 2-4 days.
- The My Account link (in the red toolbar at the top of the IUCAT home-page) allows patrons to review, renew, and cancel requests.
Go ahead and start requesting – so many wonderful library books are just a click away!