Cybertrespass and Trespass to Documents, 54 CLEVELAND STATE LAW REVIEW 41 (2006). [HeinOnline]
Constructive Nonvolition on Patent Law and the Problem of Insufficient Thought Control, 2007 WISCONSIN LAW REVIEW 759 (2007). [HeinOnline]
- Propertizing Thought, 60 SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW 317 (2007). [HeinOnline]
- Brief for Amicus Curiae Law Professor Kevin Emerson Collins in Support of Neither Party, In re Bilski, 545 F.3d 943 (Fed. Cir. 2008) (No. 2007-1130).
- Claims to Information Qua Information and a Structural Theory of Section 101, 4 I/S: A JOURNAL OF LAW AND POLICY FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY 11 (2008). [HeinOnline]
- An Initial Comment on In re Bilski: Tangibility Gone Meta, PATENTLY-O (November 2, 2008).
- The Reach of Literal Claim Scope into After-Arising Technology: On Thing Construction and the Meaning of Meaning, 41 CONNECTICUT LAW REVIEW 493 (2008). [HeinOnline]
- Brief of Amicus Curiae Law Professor Kevin Emerson Collins in Support of Neither Party, Bilski v. Doll, (Supreme Court 2009) (No. 08-964).
- Enabling After-Arising Technology, 34 JOURNAL OF CORPORATION LAW 1083 (2009). [HeinOnline]
- An Initial Comment on Prometheus: The Irrelevance of Intangibility, PATENTLY-O (September 17, 2009).
- Semiotics 101: Taking the Printed Matter Doctrine Seriously, 85 INDIANA LAW JOURNAL 1379 (2010). [HeinOnline]