American Constitution Society (ACS)
The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy (ACS) is one of the nation’s leading progressive legal organizations. Founded in 2001, ACS is comprised of law students, lawyers, scholars, judges, policymakers, activists, and other concerned individuals who are working to ensure that the fundamental principles of human dignity, individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice are in their rightful, central place in American law. The chapter at Indiana University hosts debates, forums, and nationally renowned speakers.
To become an ACS member or renew your membership visit www.acslaw.org/join. We look forward to seeing you during the school year.
- Sam von Ende (email@example.com), President
- Abbie Gruwell, Vice President
- Tiaundra Gordon, Secretary General
- Cam Yates, Treasurer
- Katie Cullum,Programs Director
- Nick Taylor, Press Secretary
- Steve Briles, 3L Representative
- Justin Edge, 3L Representative
- Jim O’Hollearen, 3L Representative
- Skylar Hutto, 2L Representative
- Neil Baker, 2L Representative
- Dawn Johnsen, Faculty Advisor
Also, check out our page on ACS, which includes our calendar of events