Join our alumni network
Our graduates never stop being part of the Indiana Law community. Our largest alumni communities are in Indianapolis, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. and we have numerous smaller alumni communities in New York, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Phoenix, and many more.
Your time and commitment provides valuable support to the Law School community, students, future students, fellow alumni, and the ongoing vitality of the School. There are many ways to get involved or volunteer for the School.
- Stay in touch. We want to know if you have moved and we want to hear about your accomplishments. If you or a classmate receive a promotion or an honor or are quoted in a newspaper or magazine, we want to know about it. Your involvement as an Indiana Law alumnus is crucial to our strength and our success. Share your contact information, news, and job updates online.
- Attend a reception or offer to host a reception in your area.
- Become a student mentor or participate in the alumni shadowing program.
- Organize a class reunion. Each fall, the law school helps to coordinate milestone reunions for the classes celebrating 10, 25, and 50 year reunions and other years on request. The law school provides a support role and will help to coordinate general event logistics including securing a location, invitations, and registration. We rely on class representatives to lead the reunion effort. If there is low interest, the reunion will be cancelled. Most reunion correspondence is sent via e-mail so please make sure that we have your updated contact information. For more information, contact Danielle Judin at email@example.com or (812) 855-5961.
- Nominate a fellow alum for an award
- Judge Moot Court or organize a judging team
- Post a job. As an alumnus, you know that Indiana Law produces incredibly strong, grounded lawyers who are well prepared for the legal profession upon graduation. You can post a job using Symplicity, our online career services management system.
Support Indiana Law. Help preserve and enhance Indiana Law's reputation by supporting the School. Your donation can provide student scholarships, keep our technology and facilities current, and make possible our law journals and moot court teams, among many other initiatives. See our Support Indiana Law pages for more information.