- (812) 855-9953
- Lotz Office of Alumni and Development
- Almost 20 years of fund-raising experience at Indiana University (six years in donor relations and event services at the IU Foundation and four years in major gifts fund-raising at IU Bloomington
- Continuing education through The Fundraising School, Big Ten Fundraisers Institute, and Winton Smith, Planned Giving for Development Professionals
- Member of the American Saddlebred Horse Association and Tri Kappa
- Served on the Board of the Monroe County Humane Association for six years; elected as vice president for three years
Lisa Hosey has three decades of experience in fundraising, stewardship, and donor relations. She joined the Maurer School of Law from the IU College of Arts and Sciences, where she was the director of development for major gifts. Hosey leads the school's advancement efforts, including identifying, contacting, soliciting, and stewarding donors. In 2021 she was named assistant dean for advancement, with additional responsibility for the school's alumni relations, advisory boards, external affairs.