American Constitution Society (ACS)
The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy (ACS) is one of the nation’s leading progressive legal organizations. Founded in 2001, ACS is comprised of law students, lawyers, scholars, judges, policymakers, activists, and other concerned individuals who are working to ensure that the fundamental principles of human dignity, individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, and access to justice are in their rightful, central place in American law. The chapter at Indiana University hosts debates, forums, and nationally renowned speakers.
To become an ACS member or renew your membership visit www.acslaw.org/join. We look forward to seeing you during the school year.
- David Adeleye - President
- Renata Bedo - LLM Rep
- Megan Freveletti - 1L Rep
- Kacey Henning - 1L Rep
- Michael Hernandez - 2L Rep
- Alex Layton - Communications Director
- Mary Morris - Treasurer
- Elli Schank - Program Director
- Trevor Worby - Vice President and Program Manager
- Dawn Johnsen - Faculty Advisor
Also, check out our page on ACS, which includes our calendar of events