OUTlaw is a student alliance working to promote equal rights and protect against discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender.
OUTlaw promotes tolerance, visibility, and equality within Maurer School of Law on behalf of the LGBTQIA+ community. We also work with other student, alumni, and political organizations to advance equal rights. We host legislative leaders, legal scholars, and community activists to foster dialogue within the legal community.
OUTlaw serves as a support organization for LGBTQIA+ students, a resource for professional contacts, and a liaison to the Administration on issues of concern for the LGBTQIA+ community.
All students are welcome to join OUTlaw. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
- Keltie Haley, President (email@example.com)
- Lynn Sartre, Vice President
- Eric Butler, Treasurer
- Heather Van Ness, Secretary
- Jeff Iles, Advocacy Chair
- Monique Mendonca, Research Chair
- Rachel Stopchinski, Education Chair