Phi Alpha Delta
Phi Alpha Delta is the largest international law fraternity with more than 250,000 living members and the largest student group at the Maurer School of Law. As such, the organization offers members a wide variety of opportunities for networking, academic assistance, and social events. For example, first-year members have access to second- and third-year members' outlines, and the organization hosts home-game tailgates for its members and their guests.
As a responsible member of the Bloomington community, Phi Alpha Delta presents a fashion show and auction for the benefit of the Shalom Center, a local nonprofit dedicated to relieving the plight of people experiencing homelessness and poverty in South Central Indiana.
- Michael Smyth, Chief Justice
- Autumn Seib, Vice Justice
- Brittni Crofts-Wassmer, Academic Chair
- Alyssa Gerstner, Treasurer
- Amanda Vaughn, Philanthropy Chair
- Seamus Appel, Social Chair
- Alli Benshoof, Clerk
- Adam Priest, Marshal
- Sarah Lode, Chief Justice Advisor
Chapter email: firstname.lastname@example.org