Phi Alpha Delta
Phi Alpha Delta is the largest international law fraternity with more than 250,000 living members and the largest student group at the Maurer School of Law. As such, the organization offers members a wide variety of opportunities for networking, academic assistance, and social events. For example, first-year members have access to second- and third-year members' outlines, and the organization hosts home-game tailgates for its members and their guests.
As a responsible party of the Bloomington community, Phi Alpha Delta frequently volunteers at the Hoosier Hills Food Bank, a local food bank serving the population of Bloomington.
- Drew Halter, Chief Justice
- Cheyna Galloway, Vice Justice
- Dakota Coates, Treasurer
- Sarah Fishel, Clerk
- Willow Thomas, Marshal
- Reese Sobol, Philanthropy Chair
- Trevor Worby, Academic Chair
- Ben Burdick, Social Chair
- Makenzie Mehringer, 1L Representative
- Jacqueline Caserio, 1L Representative
- Peter Hutson, 1L Representative
- Michael Smyth, Chief Justice Advisor
Chapter email: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook!
Phi Alpha Delta – Adams Chapter – Indiana University Maurer School of Law