Senior Lecturer in Law
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 856-1221
- Location Lewis Building 204
- B.A., Purdue University 1980
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law 1984
- Earned her J.D. from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, where she was note editor for the Indiana Law Journal
- Vice President and General Counsel, XJD Corp., Bloomington, Ind. (1998-2002)
- Attorney, Hinshaw & Culbertson, Chicago (1988-1994)
- Attorney, Special Commission on Administration of Justice, Chicago (1984-1987)
Professor Reichard is an award-winning teacher with experience in private practice, business, and public service. During her six-year tenure at Hinshaw & Culbertson in Chicago, she wrote and argued appellate briefs and produced a book on employment law entitled Employment Termination: Rights and Remedies (2d ed. 1993).
At the Special Commission on the Administration of Justice, Reichard investigated problems in Chicago's courts after Operation Greylord, an FBI probe, revealed widespread corruption.
Reichard is a member of the bar in Indiana and Illinois. She has written bar exam questions and has led Continuing Legal Education seminars on legal writing. She has also taught Legal Writing in Bangkok, Thailand.
- William J. Holloway & Michael J. Leech, Employment Termination: Rights & Remedies (2d ed. 1993) (editor and contributor)
- Note, Due Process in the Administration of General Assistance, 59 Ind. L.J. 443 (1984)
- Legal writing
- Clinical education