Robert E. Downey
Senior Lecturer in Law
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (812) 855-8485
- Location Lewis Building 205
- B.A., Boston University 1989
- M.A., Indiana University 1995
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law 2006
- Magna cum laude graduate of Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Holds a B.A. cum laude in philosophy from Boston University and an M.A. in history and philosophy of science from Indiana University
- Clerked for Hon. David Hamilton, Southern District of Indiana, and interned for Hon. Theodore R. Boehm, Indiana Supreme Court
Directly after graduating law school, he clerked for Judge David F. Hamilton at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. While in law school he was an articles editor for the Indiana Law Journal and worked as a summer law clerk for Justice Theodore R. Boehm at the Indiana Supreme Court.
Before law school, Professor Downey developed an undergraduate computer literacy program at South East European University, an international tri-lingual university in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Legal research and writing
- Private Practice Externship Program
- Public Interest Externship Program